Dating Advice for Women,
Dating Advice for Men
and Relationship Help
Are you in need of specific dating advice for women, dating advice for men or relationship help in general? Then you have come to the right place!
Relationship coaching from Consum-mate offers tailored dating advice for women as well as dating advice for men that is specific to their own unique needs and perspectives. In addition, we specialize in relationship help to unmarried singles, who are dealing with issues or problems they cannot resolve within their relationship and/or with the current resources they are utilizing.
Our experience has taught us that good dating advice for men as well as useful dating advice for women does not come in a "one size fits all" kind of answer or solution. It needs to take into consideration the unique nature of a person's experiences, environment, self-perceptions and expectations, to name a few. These are impacted by a person's sex, age and other defining qualities. Therefore, while we offer some good general dating advice that applies to singles searching for love, we also emphasize the uniqueness of the needs of each individual who seeks and receives our relationship help.
Read on to see what advice and help you can find at Consum-mate.
Dating Advice for Men
As a male, seeking dating advice for men, you may need assistance with:
- understanding what women want from a partner and a relationship
- how and where to meet the kind of woman you seek
- learning better attraction and meeting skills
- deciphering the sometimes confusing and mixed messages that women send out
- knowing your own level of readiness for commitment and intimacy
- improving relationship communication
Dating Advice for Women
As a female, seeking dating advice for women, you may need help with:
- balancing your life in order to make room for a relationship
- learning what you truly want in a partner
- breaking out of a cycle of negative dating/relationship patterns
- decoding the messages you receive from men you are interested in or have dated
- understanding why men marry and what they look for in a woman
- improving your communication skills
- where and how to meet compatible men
- handling online dating issues and concerns
We offer general relationship help to assist you in building a healthy, lasting union. You will learn:
- effective attraction and dating skills
- how to recognize Mr/Ms Wrong and Mr/Ms Right
- how to avoid the traps of dating myths and serial bad dates
- the importance of mutual trust and respect, shared values and compatible personality traits to the long
term success of love relationships
- how your past history influences your relationships
- communication techniques that lead to greater understanding and intimacy in romantic relationships
View a list of available services offering dating advice to men, dating advice to women and relationship help
Toni Coleman, LCSW is a licensed psychotherapist and professional relationship coach. She is a member of the International Coach Federation and the Better Business Bureau.
Toni brings to her coaching work over twenty years of experience in providing
relationship advice and counseling to individuals, couples and families.
She utilizes her wealth of knowledge regarding the necessary relationship
skills and complex relationship dynamics, as well as the need for
complimentary values and personality traits; that are the foundation of a
lasting romantic love.
To find out more about working with
Toni, call 703-847-1768
or send an email
Need a quick start to relationship success?
teach you how to meet and date compatible singles and create a successful, lasting relationship.