Ongoing Coaching For Singles and Couples
Coaching for Couples
- Coaching For Singles
- Do you have a strong desire to meet and consummate a relationship with that right man/woman?
- Do you feel overwhelmed as you go about trying to meet and date acceptable people?
- Do you feel alone and in need of support and help as you try to create that relationship?
- Are there many areas of relationship building that you struggle with?
- Is there perhaps just one major stumbling block you can't get past?
- Are you in a committed relationship that seems to be going nowhere and need help to decide if it is the right one for you?
- Do you and your partner have communication problems that lead to conflict, distance or silence?
- Does it feel like something is missing in your relationship and you need help to uncover what it is?
- Have your feelings for your partner changed and led you to consider breaking-up or divorce?
- Have you and your partner stumbled into an issue that feels like a deal breaker for one of you and you donít know how to address it?
- Has infidelity occurred in your relationship and you need help as a couple to recover and regain trust?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, on-going coaching may be right
for you. Depending on your particular needs, a coaching relationship could be
structured to address them.
Coaching can occur in one or two sessions, designed to work through a
Or, you may need to meet once a week for several weeks or months in order to
work through or resolve numerous issues.
Having a strong, committed and mutually satisfying relationship does not have to be a pipe dream.
Take the first step now towards the life you desire.
Email classes on specific relationship topics.
CLRT (Creating Lasting Relationships) telecourse training which provides you with all the knowledge and tools you need to create that lasting, intimate relationship you desire.