What's Your Intimacy IQ?
The answers to this quiz are delivered on a small pop up window after each question is answered. In order to see the answers, you will need to turn off your pop-up blocker.
Do you really know what intimacy is? Is it about intimate communication, sexual compatibility, handling relationship conflict well or just having a successful relationship? It's likely that your definition of this greatly misunderstood term lacks a few key elements, which can lead you in the wrong direction as you seek to create your lasting love connection. Answer these questions and test your intimacy smarts.
1. Your perfect partner is someone very much like you.
2. When you meet the "one" for you, you will know it.
3. Conflict in a relationship is a sign that this couple is not compatible and will have difficulty making it last.
4. You two have many different values but are good at compromising and negotiation; so this will not be a big obstacle.
5. Trust in a relationship means that the other person will not hurt or seriously disappoint you.
6. My partner has a lot of fears around commitment, but he/she loves me a lot and so this can be easily worked out.
7. Our sex life is not too good but I know this will get better over time.
8. He/she is so jealous and attached to me; I know he/ she loves me a lot.
9. Whatever problems we have can be worked out if I love him/ her enough and I am willing to work hard to fix it.
10. If two people can communicate well, they can understand each other well.
11. Men marry for sex and women marry for security.
12. Respect is present in a relationship when the partners are in agreement with each other and support each other's views.